||Built at Southern #630. Photo used in N&W Mag July 1967, page 230. Roanoke and N&W officials rode the train from the passenger station to Wasena Park via the Winston-Salem line where it got on the Belt Line at Franklin Road. After ceremonies dedicating the Wabash 1009 and Southern cars "Pulaski" and "Glen Summit", the 207 made several trips west on the Belt Line to Norwich and back, carrying a full load of passengers each trip. It later returned to downtown that evening via Franklin Road. The engine was handled light to and from Roanoke over the Radford Division.